First off I'm getting these BSOD's so often I couldn't use the program to get the minidumps. I have manually gotten them though along with the performance monitor htnml. If you really need the one that the program gives I will persist to do it.
I have been getting BSOD's while doing anything. I could just be idling on my desktop and it will happen. I'm not that great at tech, but I'll do my best to help you help me.
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? The one currently (Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.)
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Just under 5 months old.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) I haven't re installed the OS.