|16 May 2012||#1|
| || |
About Blue Screen of death.
Hello guys, I have purchased 1 GB ram and installed it on my computer. Before that my computer was running with only 1 GB of ram. After installing this another 1 GB ram, My computer is showing Blue Screen Of Death 4-6 Times in the 1 Hour. I can't work properly. Please advise me. Sorry for my English. I hope you can understand.
|My System Specs|
|16 May 2012||#2|
| || |
Remove the ram and find and upload the DMP files as describes below
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
Please attach the DMP files to your next post not to post one.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: About Blue Screen of death.|
|Geforce 7300 LE - Blue screen of death - Multiple lines down screen.||Graphic Cards|
|Tom Tom and the blue screen of death||BSOD Help and Support|
|Black Screen of Death/Blue Screen of Death||BSOD Help and Support|
|Help Please - Blue Screen of death||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen of Death||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen Of Death! :(||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue screen of Death||Performance & Maintenance|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 PM.