Possibly if the graphics card cannot support it, but I would expect you to get an error message to that effect. This seems more like a software issue. Please provide us with your Event Viewer administrative logs by following these steps:
- Click Start Menu
- Type eventvwr into Search programs and files (do not hit enter)
- Right click eventvwr.exe and click Run as administrator
- Expand Custom Views
- Click Administrative Events
- Right click Administrative Events
- Save all Events in Custom View As...
- Save them in a folder where you will remember which folder and save as Errors.evtx
- When asked, save the display information in English.
- Go to where you saved Errors.evtx
- Create a new folder by right clicking in a blank area within the folder Errors.evtx is saved in. You could also click New Folder at the top of the directory under the directory path box.
- Name the new folder Errors.
- Place Errors.evtx and the LocaleMetaData folder into the new Errors folder.
- Right click the Errors folder -> send to -> compressed (zipped) folder
- Upload the .zip file here.
Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.