|26 May 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD at start-up, Error 0x00000F4
I have this problem for about 4 days now. Everytime I want to start my pc I get the BSOD Stop code: 0x00000F4 (0x0000000000003, 0xFFFFFA8006718250, 0xFFFFFA8006718530, 0xFFFFF8000357D720) Just before the windows login. When I then reboot my pc I get the error please select another reboot option. Or, and this is very strange, when I leave in all the usb-cables I just see a black screen with a flashing white bar at the top left. Only like 1 of the 100 times I try I can start up my pc and than I get the BSOD after about 2 hours.
|My System Specs|
|26 May 2012||#2|
| || |
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
Please attach the DMP files to your next post not to post one.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. If empty (or non existent) please look in the following folders. C:\windows (the dmp should be called memory.dmp), and C:\windows\LiveKernelReports\Watchdog.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD at start-up, Error 0x00000F4|
|BSOD every hour or so, error 0x00000f4 and KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR||BSOD Help and Support|
|New rig, error 0x00000F4 (0x0000000000000003)||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Error 0x00000f4 Seemingly random||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD on startup error 0x00000f4||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD while doing anything, error 0x00000f4||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD, error 0x00000f4||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD while Booting up my system, error 0x00000F4||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 PM.