|26 May 2012||#1|
BSOD on Startup, need translation
So I get this BSOD when my machine starts up, right after the BIOS/memory/harddrive screen. Can someone please tell me what this means?
(Sorry I cant get a dumpfile because I cant get past this and get the OS up.)
- Latest Windows7 64bit
- It is the original installed OS on the system (but I have wiped and re-installed once)
- an OEM version
- What is the age of system (hardware)? ~3yrs
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) <1yr
I have run Memtest86+ overnight and it said no problems. I have run SpinRite, in mode 2 it finishes fine but computer still wont boot. In mode 4 it hangs at 36% of the way through everytime.
*** STOP: 0x000000A5 (0x000000000001000A, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)
Thanks for any help
|My System Specs|
|26 May 2012||#2|
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
Please attach the DMP files to your next post not to post one.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. If empty (or non existent) please look in the following folders. C:\windows (the dmp should be called memory.dmp), and C:\windows\LiveKernelReports\Watchdog.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar help and support threads|
I have downloaded a paper model website which is in Japanese.I have translated the main web page ok but: the several separate pages which contain model details include paragraphs of Japanese text which if highlited,show "copy image" rather than "Copy". The text obviously is being treated as an...
hi guys good evening to all,I hope anyone will help me to download a sure software (for translation languages) to my copmuter?i have a mini inspirion netbook company Dell and windows 7 starter
BSOD on new PC - translation please
Hi there. Built this PC about 10 days ago. Everything has gone smooth as butter until tonight. Was gaming and boom BSOD. All temps seem fine and it hasn't BSOD'd again yet. Just hoping someone can translate for me please. I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Shook
|BSOD Help and Support|
What does this say? :sarc: 用語と、このゲームをプレイ条件に違反しないでください。 or this?:sarc: Sie sind nichts für mich, aber ich bin alles. Versuchen Sie nicht, und bringen Sie Ihre Freunde mit.
HD Tach Translation please
I ran HD tach but I dont really know how to read the data to tell me if what I am seeing is good or bad. Any help would be awesome! Zach
|Performance & Maintenance|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:54.