Hi and welcome to Seven Forums,
I have noticed you do not have SP1 installed on your system. Please install SP1 using this link: Download
- Choose either the 32-bit (x86) or the 64-bit (x64) version of SP1 depending on whether you're running the 32-bit or the 64-bit version of Windows 7, and then click Download.
- To find out which version you're running, click the Start button The Start button, right-click Computer, and then click Properties. Under System, next to System type, you can view the operating system.
- To install SP1 immediately, click Open or Run, and then follow the instructions on your screen. To install SP1 later, click Save and download the installation file to your computer. When you're ready to install SP1, double-click the file.
- On the Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 page, click Next.
- Follow the instructions on your screen. Your computer might restart during the installation.
- After installation is complete, log on to your computer at the Windows logon prompt. You might see a notification indicating whether the update was successful.
Also, please install all of the latest windows updates. They are very
important in keeping a well maintained PC. The updates can improve performance and will patch vital security holes
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If you see a message telling you that important updates are available, or telling you to review important updates, click the message to view and select the important updates to install.
- In the list, click the important updates for more information. Select the check boxes for any updates that you want to install, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates.
Finally, I have noticed that you do not have an anti-virus product installed on your PC. Please install Microsoft Security Essentials
and scan your PC. Then install and scan your computer with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
. This will remove any viruses you may have caught.
I need you to complete all of the above steps before I can look at your dump files properly and help you solve your BSOD's.