It would help to have the full crash reports: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
Crashes caused by L1E62x64.sys
, your LAN driver
. You should be able to find an updated driver through your motherboard support site (ASUS, Gigabyte, etc.) or vendor support site (HP, Dell, etc.). Do not install a beta driver; only install the most recent stable driver.
Your AVG drivers
are out of date, so I suspect you have an older version of the software. You may want to consider installing the latest version. It is network related, so it may contribute to network crashes as seen in the .dmp file.
ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 20:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)
Older versions of ASACPI.SYS are a known BSOD problem on Windows 7. Update the driver by:
- Going to the Asus motherboard support site
When you reach the website:
- Scroll down the page and click Utilities
- Hold Ctrl and press f (ctrl+f) to enter the browser's find feature
- Search for "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit" (without quotes)
- Download and install the driver.
- After installation is complete, verify that it installed correctly.
- Click Start Menu
- Click My Computer
- Go to C:\WIndows\System32\drivers\
- Verify that the ASACPI.SYS file is dated 2009 or newer (2010,etc.)