Wow. Thanks James, I think I've got it nailed down to a one bad Stick.
This is what I did:
-Uninstalled and reinstalled the chipset drivers
, SATA drivers.
-Enabled the INT33A0 in Device Manager and installed the Intel Smart Connect Software, which made the "Unknown" go away.
-Reboot my machine.
-Starting preparing for BIOS updating. While doing that, I got a BSOD.
-Updated the BIOS successfully, rebooted.
-Went right into Memtest86+ testing.
Here's the results (in the order I ran them):
All 4 slots - FAIL 1
SN 55 - Slot A1 - Pass 7
SN 51 - Slot A2 - Pass 13
SN 54 - Slot B1 - Couldn't Boot
SN 54 - Slot B2 - FAIL 1
SN 54 - Slot A1 - FAIL 1
SN 51 - Slot B2 - Pass 1
SN 54 - Slot A2 - FAIL 1
SN 53 - Slot A2 - Pass 7
SN 51 - Slot B1 - Pass 7
SN 51, 53, 55 in Slots A1, A2, B1 - Pass 2 (Bad module out of the system)
Looks like SN 54 is a bad stick. I'm letting SN 53 go through some more passes now just to make sure.
EDIT: Also each of the FAIL I mention is on the first attempt always; the SN 54 never made it through a successful test.
EDIT2: Added additional testing