Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Appearing Random BSOD's - STOP 0x00000019


22 Jun 2012   #1

Windows 7 Home Premium - 64bit
 
 
Appearing Random BSOD's - STOP 0x00000019

Alright, this BSOD has been plaguing me for some time now and after numerous attempts to fix this I eventually gave up until now. Enough's Enough and it's time to get it fixed.

Mostly it's BAD_POOL_ERROR but I sometimes get a few other varieties of error codes. Very odd.
Hopefully, the attachments contain all the details needed!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Jun 2012   #2

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate: x64 (SP1)
 
 

Hello Callump and welcome to Sevenforums.

BSOD ANALYSE

Nvidia Drivers

It seems like you've updated your Nvidia-driver somewhere in June by looking at it's timestamp. Your dump, roughly, contains a causer on nvlddmkm.sys (Nvidia Graphic Driver). I will let you know a safe way to get rid of this current Graphic Driver, and have no left-over files after your installation. Left-over files is in-length quite bad to have on the computer.

Driver Sweeper is a left-over cleaner.

A fresh driver

i) Make your way to Nvidia Driver- page
ii) Uninstall the one you currently have and all its extensions
iii) Download Driver Sweeper
iv) Get to safe mode (without network) and search for Driver Sweeper in your
v) Select all ATI components and analyse them
vi) Clean them, head into Windows without internet and download the driver).

Here's the code for the interested ones.
Code
Code:
BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request.
This may or may not be due to the caller.
The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of
the problem, and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver
verifier to a suspect driver.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000020, a pool block header size is corrupt.
Arg2: fffffa8000149960, The pool entry we were looking for within the page.
Arg3: fffffa800014a260, The next pool entry.
Arg4: 00000000049004c0, (reserved)
LMVM
Code:
6: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start             end                 module name
fffff880`0f803000 fffff880`104e1000   nvlddmkm T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
    Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
    Timestamp:        Tue Jun 12 04:16:08 2012 (4FD6A668)
    CheckSum:         00CBC27D
    ImageSize:        00CDE000
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
AVG

AVG is reporting problems. If it's the free version of AVG, consider making a chance to MSSE. If you're having the paid version, consider contacting the costumer service, and make sure first of all, that you're having the anti-virus updated.

SFC /SCANNOW

End your actions by doing a SFC-scan.

Best Regards,
Frederik.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2012   #3

Windows 7 Home Premium - 64bit
 
 

Thanks very much for the above reply, I've just finished doing the steps and I'll let you know how I get on and if it gives me another BSOD or not.

Cheers!
- Callump01
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


23 Jun 2012   #4

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate: x64 (SP1)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Callump01 View Post
Thanks very much for the above reply, I've just finished doing the steps and I'll let you know how I get on and if it gives me another BSOD or not.

Cheers!
- Callump01
Best of luck Callump!

Also, is it a paid or the free version of AVG you're having?
Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AVG is reporting problems. If it's the free version of AVG, consider making a chance to MSSE. If you're having the paid version, consider contacting the costumer service, and make sure first of all, that you're having the anti-virus updated.
Best Regards,
Frederik.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2012   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium - 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FredeGail View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Callump01 View Post
Thanks very much for the above reply, I've just finished doing the steps and I'll let you know how I get on and if it gives me another BSOD or not.

Cheers!
- Callump01
Best of luck Callump!

Also, is it a paid or the free version of AVG you're having?
Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AVG is reporting problems. If it's the free version of AVG, consider making a chance to MSSE. If you're having the paid version, consider contacting the costumer service, and make sure first of all, that you're having the anti-virus updated.
Best Regards,
Frederik.
It was the paid version, however the license expired at the end of this month so there's no worries there.

Time for an update anyway, no BSOD's so far!
Thanks once again.
- Callump01
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2012   #6

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate: x64 (SP1)
 
 

If it's simply fixed by doing a fresh install of a Graphic Driver, it's very sweet.

Best Regards,
Frederik.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2012   #7

Windows 7 Home Premium - 64bit
 
 

Alrighty, just got yet another BSOD (On my birthday!). It's a shame because I really thought it was fixed.
Anyway... Attached is the dump.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2012   #8

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate: x64 (SP1)
 
 

Hello Callump,

Go to C:\Windows\Drivers and see if there's any of these drivers listed.
  1. avgfwd6a.sys
  2. avgfwd6x.sys
  3. AVGIDSDriver.sys
  4. avgidsdrivera.sys
  5. AVGIDSEH.Sys

Best Regards,
Frederik.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2012   #9

Windows 7 Home Premium - 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FredeGail View Post
Hello Callump,

Go to C:\Windows\Drivers and see if there's any of these drivers listed.
  1. avgfwd6a.sys
  2. avgfwd6x.sys
  3. AVGIDSDriver.sys
  4. avgidsdrivera.sys
  5. AVGIDSEH.Sys

Best Regards,
Frederik.
The drivers folder was in C:\Windows\System32\drivers and not C:\Windows\drivers.
But to answer your question, I just checked and none of those drivers exist there.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #10

Windows 7 Home Premium - 64bit
 
 

Still getting this problem, just got another one.
At the time I was actually loading up a map in Garry's Mod whilst chatting to a friend over Steam chat. Not sure if that helps in the diagnostic somehow.

Anyway, here's the dump.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Appearing Random BSOD's - STOP 0x00000019




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33