Security Software: ??? Make sure to install security software. I recommend either of these:
After installing your security software, update it, and then run full scans today with each program. Report back the results of the scans.
For the SSD issues:
- Make sure the following are up to date:
- SSD firmware
- BIOS Version
- Chipset Drivers
- Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
- If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.
- Try doing a power cycle of the SSD. The following steps should be carried out and take ~1 hour to complete.
- Power off the system.
- Remove all power supplies (ac adapter then battery for laptop, ac adapter for desktop)
- Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and drain all components of power.
- Reconnect all power supplies (battery then ac adapter for laptop, ac adapter for desktop)
- Turn on the system and enter the BIOS (see your manual for the steps to enter the BIOS)
- Let the computer remain in the BIOS for 20 minutes.
- Follow steps 1-3 and physically remove the SSD from the system by disconnecting the cables for a desktop or disconnecting the drive from the junction for a laptop.
- Leave the drive disconnected for 30 seconds to let all power drain from it.
- Replace the drive connection(s) and then do steps 4-8 again.
- Repeat steps 1-4.
- Start your computer normally and run Windows.
The above steps were a result of: Why did my SSD "disappear" from my system? - Crucial Community
While that may not be your drive, a power cycle should be the same on all SSD drives. See how the system responds after the SSD power cycle.
Update your Atheros LAN driver
to Version 10045/10018/10040
from ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS M4A78T-E
Also, if you continue to have problems after the above, please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
to provide us with more information. We can only give general steps with the .dmps; the full reports and logs allow us to give specific troubleshooting steps.
It may also get you better help if you fill in your system specs in your profile and not in a post in this thread
: System Info - See Your System Specs