|23 Jun 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD will using windows, error 0x00000024
For the past 2 weeks, am having BSODs. So I tried moving the RAM from a slot to another, ran Disk Checkup, and while opening those dumps in windbg, it says VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT with NTFS.sys. Am not an expert in debugging BSOD. So could you guys help me.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
- an OEM or full retail version? Full retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 4 years
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) About 5 month
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD will using windows, error 0x00000024|
|Random BSOD error 0x0000003b and 0x00000024||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random 2 now 3 BSOD,error: 0x000000c2, 0x00000018 and today 0x00000024||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD with error 0x00000024||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD on boot every time after I shut down, error 0x00000024||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD while restarting comp, error 0x00000024||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Randomly occurs. error 0x00000024||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.