I need help with debugging the BSOD's I've started to receive on my system for the past 2 weeks. They have been on the following dates:
24th June, 1st July, 4th July, and 5th July (today) and thus have started to come with increasing regularity.
The OS on my system is the preloaded Windows 7 from Lenovo, which I started using on the 11th of June.
Here are my system specifications:
· OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? - Windows 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? - x64
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 Professional x64 (this is the original preload)
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM version
· Age of system (hardware) - less than a month
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? - no I have not reinstalled the OS, this is the OEM preload
· CPU - Core i7-2760M
· Video Card - Nvidia Quadro 1000m
· MotherBoard - Lenovo W520
· Power Supply - brand & wattage - this is a laptop
· System Manufacturer - Lenovo
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) - Lenovo W520 42763KU
I've attached the perfmon report, and the 'Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2' report as instructed in the stickied post.
Edit: Added 4 dump files from minidump folder. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.