Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD even after reinstall mostly 0x0000004e

09 Jul 2012   #1

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 
BSOD even after reinstall mostly 0x0000004e

I have had a lot of BSODs since after a couple days after I this pc together (the first pc I've put together) and even after i reinstalled windows. I ran memtest for 2 passes with no errors and the crashers are seemingly random, usually while browsing the internet, after startup and sometimes (only twice as I can remember) while playing games.pc specs are

asus m4a87td motherboard
4gb one stick of kingston valueram
EVGA Nvida GT 430
AMD athlon x3 455
corsair 450w
toshiba 120 gb 2.5in hdd (until I get a desktop HDD)

I have looked at a lot of solutions on google but so far nothing has worked
any help is appreciated.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Jul 2012   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
 
 

Your crash reports indicate a possible problem with your Windows installation. Please follow the Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions. Post the results in your next post; do not start a new thread.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Brink
NOTE: The MGADIAG report does not contain any sensitive or personal information, and is best posted un-edited for us to be able to help.

7. Select (highlight) all of the MGADiag report that you just pasted, and click on the code box # toolbar icon to wrap the report in a code box when posted. (see screenshot below)

Attachment 220660
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jul 2012   #3

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
-----------------------------------------
Windows Validation Data-->

Validation Code: 0
Cached Online Validation Code: 0x0
Windows Product Key: *****-*****-WJ2H8-R6B6D-7QJB7
Windows Product Key Hash: ckKNc+BBPDWmo1LUlOkraNjlQ34=
Windows Product ID: 00359-OEM-8992687-00006
Windows Product ID Type: 2
Windows License Type: OEM SLP
Windows OS version: 6.1.7601.2.00010300.1.0.003
ID: {A5F9E0EA-F542-4827-AFCF-9601951209B5}(1)
Is Admin: Yes
TestCab: 0x0
LegitcheckControl ActiveX: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Product Name: Windows 7 Home Premium
Architecture: 0x00000009
Build lab: 7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
TTS Error:
Validation Diagnostic:
Resolution Status: N/A

Vista WgaER Data-->
ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Windows XP Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
File Exists: No
Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAExec.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
Office Status: 109 N/A
OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-364-80041010_025D1FF3-229-80041010_025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-517-80040154_025D1FF3-237-80040154_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-244-80070002_025D1FF3-258-3

Browser Data-->
Proxy settings: N/A
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Win32)
Default Browser: C:\Users\Zac computer\Desktop\converted\Application\chrome.exe
Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
Active scripting: Allowed
Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{A5F9E0EA-F542-4827-AFCF-9601951209B5}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>6.1.7601.2.00010300.1.0.003</OS><Architecture>x64</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-7QJB7</PKey><PID>00359-OEM-8992687-00006</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-2825433049-1693461911-3716854967</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>System manufacturer</Manufacturer><Model>System Product Name</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>American Megatrends Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>2001 </Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="6"/><Date>20110308000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>CCE53707018400F2</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>_ASUS_</OEMID><OEMTableID>Notebook</OEMTableID></OEM><GANotification/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults>

Spsys.log Content: 0x80070002

Licensing Data-->
Software licensing service version: 6.1.7601.17514

Name: Windows(R) 7, HomePremium edition
Description: Windows Operating System - Windows(R) 7, OEM_SLP channel
Activation ID: d2c04e90-c3dd-4260-b0f3-f845f5d27d64
Application ID: 55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f
Extended PID: 00359-00178-926-800006-02-1033-7601.0000-1662012
Installation ID: 000915444174365594753604627506663241085996671926821550
Processor Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88338
Machine Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88339
Use License URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88341
Product Key Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88340
Partial Product Key: 7QJB7
License Status: Licensed
Remaining Windows rearm count: 3
Trusted time: 7/10/2012 12:58:19 PM

Windows Activation Technologies-->
HrOffline: 0x00000000
HrOnline: 0x00000000
HealthStatus: 0x0000000000000000
Event Time Stamp: 6:18:2012 08:47
ActiveX: Registered, Version: 7.1.7600.16395
Admin Service: Registered, Version: 7.1.7600.16395
HealthStatus Bitmask Output:


HWID Data-->
HWID Hash Current: OgAAAAIABgABAAEAAQABAAAAAgABAAEA6GGyxora5xLiX7byJObWo1TyEDOg0oydK+f2gCr29Jmesw==

OEM Activation 1.0 Data-->
N/A

OEM Activation 2.0 Data-->
BIOS valid for OA 2.0: yes
Windows marker version: 0x20001
OEMID and OEMTableID Consistent: yes
BIOS Information:
ACPI Table Name OEMID Value OEMTableID Value
APIC 030811 APIC1143
FACP 030811 FACP1143
SRAT AMD FAM_F_10
HPET 030811 OEMHPET
MCFG 030811 OEMMCFG
OEMB 030811 OEMB1143
SLIC _ASUS_ Notebook
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


09 Jul 2012   #4

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ramdomzed View Post
Code:
Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
-----------------------------------------
Windows Validation Data-->

Validation Code: 0
Cached Online Validation Code: 0x0
Windows Product Key: *****-*****-WJ2H8-R6B6D-7QJB7
Windows Product Key Hash: ckKNc+BBPDWmo1LUlOkraNjlQ34=
Windows Product ID: 00359-OEM-8992687-00006
Windows Product ID Type: 2
Windows License Type: OEM SLP
Windows OS version: 6.1.7601.2.00010300.1.0.003
ID: {A5F9E0EA-F542-4827-AFCF-9601951209B5}(1)
Is Admin: Yes
TestCab: 0x0
LegitcheckControl ActiveX: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Product Name: Windows 7 Home Premium
Architecture: 0x00000009
Build lab: 7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
TTS Error: 
Validation Diagnostic: 
Resolution Status: N/A

Vista WgaER Data-->
ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Windows XP Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
File Exists: No
Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAExec.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
Office Status: 109 N/A
OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-364-80041010_025D1FF3-229-80041010_025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-517-80040154_025D1FF3-237-80040154_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-244-80070002_025D1FF3-258-3

Browser Data-->
Proxy settings: N/A
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Win32)
Default Browser: C:\Users\Zac computer\Desktop\converted\Application\chrome.exe
Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
Active scripting: Allowed
Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{A5F9E0EA-F542-4827-AFCF-9601951209B5}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>6.1.7601.2.00010300.1.0.003</OS><Architecture>x64</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-7QJB7</PKey><PID>00359-OEM-8992687-00006</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-2825433049-1693461911-3716854967</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>System manufacturer</Manufacturer><Model>System Product Name</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>American Megatrends Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>2001   </Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="6"/><Date>20110308000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>CCE53707018400F2</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>_ASUS_</OEMID><OEMTableID>Notebook</OEMTableID></OEM><GANotification/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults>  

Spsys.log Content: 0x80070002

Licensing Data-->
Software licensing service version: 6.1.7601.17514

Name: Windows(R) 7, HomePremium edition
Description: Windows Operating System - Windows(R) 7, OEM_SLP channel
Activation ID: d2c04e90-c3dd-4260-b0f3-f845f5d27d64
Application ID: 55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f
Extended PID: 00359-00178-926-800006-02-1033-7601.0000-1662012
Installation ID: 000915444174365594753604627506663241085996671926821550
Processor Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88338
Machine Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88339
Use License URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88341
Product Key Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88340
Partial Product Key: 7QJB7
License Status: Licensed
Remaining Windows rearm count: 3
Trusted time: 7/10/2012 12:58:19 PM

Windows Activation Technologies-->
HrOffline: 0x00000000
HrOnline: 0x00000000
HealthStatus: 0x0000000000000000
Event Time Stamp: 6:18:2012 08:47
ActiveX: Registered, Version: 7.1.7600.16395
Admin Service: Registered, Version: 7.1.7600.16395
HealthStatus Bitmask Output:


HWID Data-->
HWID Hash Current: OgAAAAIABgABAAEAAQABAAAAAgABAAEA6GGyxora5xLiX7byJObWo1TyEDOg0oydK+f2gCr29Jmesw==

OEM Activation 1.0 Data-->
N/A

OEM Activation 2.0 Data-->
BIOS valid for OA 2.0: yes
Windows marker version: 0x20001
OEMID and OEMTableID Consistent: yes
BIOS Information: 
  ACPI Table Name	OEMID Value	OEMTableID Value
  APIC			030811		APIC1143
  FACP			030811		FACP1143
  SRAT			AMD   		FAM_F_10
  HPET			030811		OEMHPET 
  MCFG			030811		OEMMCFG 
  OEMB			030811		OEMB1143
  SLIC			_ASUS_		Notebook
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ramdomzed View Post
asus m4a87td motherboard
4gb one stick of kingston valueram
EVGA Nvida GT 430
AMD athlon x3 455
corsair 450w
toshiba 120 gb 2.5in hdd (until I get a desktop HDD)

I am afraid your installation is not genuine. Non-Genuine Windows contains security leaks and also cannot be properly updated which may result in instabilities and blue screen crashes. If you were not aware that your Windows was Non-Genuine, contact your seller or the company that provided the seller and file a complaint. Also let Microsoft know of the problem: Protect Yourself from Piracy.

I am sorry, but due to forum rules, we may not assist you further until you have installed a genuine version of Windows. Once you install a genuine version:
Please follow the Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions. Post the results in your next post; do not start a new thread.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Brink
NOTE: The MGADIAG report does not contain any sensitive or personal information, and is best posted un-edited for us to be able to help.

7. Select (highlight) all of the MGADiag report that you just pasted, and click on the code box # toolbar icon to wrap the report in a code box when posted. (see screenshot below)

Attachment 220663
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD even after reinstall mostly 0x0000004e




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD even after reinstall mostly 0x0000004e
Thread Forum
BSOD playing BF3 - error 0x0000004e BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD's: Error 0x0000004E BSOD Help and Support
: 0x0000004e error bsod BSOD Help and Support
Solved BSOD unknown origin, error 0x0000004e BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD 0x0000004e BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Random PFN LIST Corrupt 0X0000004e BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while using chrome, error 0x0000004e BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33