Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5N-E SLI
8 GB RAM -- rated at 800 MHz
(1) NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (2) LogMeIn Mirror Driver
High Definition Audio Device
2 x 22" monitors (Sceptre, Viewsonic)
(1) 1680 x 1050 x 32 bits (4294967296 colors) @ 59 Hz (2)
(1) ST3500641A ATA Device
(2) Hitachi HDP725050GLA SCSI Disk Device
(3) M4-CT256 M4SSD2 SCSI Disk Device (* BOOT DRIVE *)
(4) WDC WD10 EADS-00M2B0 SCSI Disk Device
(5) Generic Compact Flash USB Device
(6) Generic microSD USB Device
(7) Generic MS/MS-PRO U
Wireless Microsoft keyboard & mouse
This computer is 4-5 years old. Originally had Vista installed. Did a fresh install of Win 7 Pro x64when I bought the SSD drive.
In the last several months I have been upgrading it:
Installed 8 GB of 800MHz RAM - 4 months ago
Installed a Crucial M4 SSD drive - 2 months ago
Throughly cleaned all fans and the computer - 1 month ago
Replaced Power supply that had failed - 2 weeks ago
This has been driving me crazy for quite a while. Before I replace the motherboard and cpu I wanted to see if someone could decipher the log files for me.
I have played with the BIOS settigs quite a bit. It may be time for me to return to default values...
Any help is hugely appreciated!