| || |
| Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks. |
Windows 7: Constant BSOD, multiple errors.
12 Jul 2012
Constant BSOD, multiple errors.
Getting constant BSOD's. Just finished running Memtest86. Ran for 14 hours, 12 tests, with no issues found with my memory. I have also ran the windows memory test with no issues found.
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 OEM Approximately 2 years old.
I noticed on the System Health Report that it isn't recognizing my antivirus. I have Avast free version installed.
|My System Specs || |
12 Jul 2012
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Spybot Search and Destroy is not the best malware/spyware utility. Take a look at Good and Free system security combination. for better options. Analysis:
Perfmon often misses the antivirus software. It is nothing to worry about.
Update your Realtek LAN/Ethernet and Realtek Audio drivers from your motherboard support site: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1156 - GA-P55M-UD2 (rev. 1.1)
Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 02:04:13 2009 (49A65B0D)
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Oct 27 21:40:54 2009 (4AE7BD46)
You have a variety of BugCheck codes which usually indicates a hardware issue. Run some hardware checks.
- If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.
- If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:
- SSD firmware
- BIOS Version
- Chipset Drivers
- Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
- If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.
- Run all but the advanced tests with SeaTools for HDDs.
SeaTools for Windows
SeaTools for DOS
- Monitor temperatures during the following tests.
Use the following programs to monitor the temperatures.
Run the boot version of Memtest86+ paying close attention to Parts 2 and 3 of the tutorial. Also, in case Memtest86+ misses anything and comes up with no errors, run the extended version of the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool for at least five passes. These you may want to run overnight since they take a long time to complete (run them an hour before bed each of the next two nights and check before going to sleep that they are still running).
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware?
If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!
For Part 3: If You Have Errors: If you swap any memory components, follow these steps for ESD safety:
Once these steps have been followed, it is safe to remove and replace components within your computer.
- Shut down and turn off your computer.
- Unplug all power supplies to the computer (AC Power then battery for laptops, AC power for desktops)
- Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and ensure all power drains from components.
- Make sure you are grounded by using proper grounding techniques, i.e. work on an anti-static workbench, anti-static desk, or an anti-static pad. Hold something metallic while touching it to the anti-static surface, or use an anti-static wristband to attach to the anti-static material while working. If you do not have an anti-static workbench, desk, or pad, you can use your computer tower/case by finding a metal hold in it, such as a drive bay.
|My System Specs || |
Constant BSOD, multiple errors. problems?
Similar help and support threads for2: Constant BSOD, multiple errors.
|Thread ||Forum |
| BSOD playing WoW, 3 constant errors 0x0A, 0x50, 0x1E ||BSOD Help and Support |
| Constant random BSOD errors, Multiple error messages on screen ||BSOD Help and Support |
| Constant BSOD, formatted and reinstalled windows, varying errors ||BSOD Help and Support |
| bsod constant errors, restarting ,multiple bsod ||BSOD Help and Support |
| Constant shut downs, bsod's, and stop errors... ||BSOD Help and Support |
| Constant BSOD's, Random Stop Errors. ||BSOD Help and Support |
| Constant BSOD Errors. All The Time ||BSOD Help and Support |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.