|16 Jul 2012||#1|
| || |
Crash while playing Games (MW3 MP, Counter Strike: Source, etc.)
When I play games like Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer or CS:S my Laptop crashes.
(I am using a Laptop + Desktop, extended display). After some minutes of playing (depends) I get either Option No.1 or No.2:
1. Everything hangs (No taskmanager, etc.) and I see randoms colored pixels on my Desk and I can't even speak to my Buds in teamspeak.
2. I just see just one color and no pixels, at this option I can still hear and talk in Teamspeak, but stuff like taskmanager etc. doesn't work.
Old thread: Direct3DDevice9ent failed: An invalid parameter was passed to the...
Sir karlsnooks told me to move over here.
I once managed it to run MW3 in Safety mode and this is what happened:
2. the original installed OS on the system? No.
3. an OEM or full retail version? I can just say that I bought it at the DELL homepage as a private customer.
(OEM = came pre-installed on system)
( Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer)
4. What is the age of system (hardware)? Bought it April 2011.
5. What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Yes somewhen this month because I thought this was gonna solve this problem had this problem before aswell.
(OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0NJT03
Memory: 4,00 GB
GCs: (1) NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M (2) Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
SCs: (1) Intel(R) Display Audio (2) NVIDIA High Definition Audi
screen res: (1) 1920 x 1080 x 32 bits (4294967296 colors) @ 60 Hz
hard drive: ST9500420AS ATA Device
Alright that's it, I srsly hope that you guys can help me with this!
Thanks in advance,
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Crash while playing Games (MW3 MP, Counter Strike: Source, etc.)|
|BSOD when playing most games like Counter-Strike: Source and Max Payne||BSOD Help and Support|
|Counter Strike Source||Gaming|
|counter strike source||Gaming|
|Is this a good laptop to handle games like Counter Strike Source?||Gaming|
|Counter Strike: Source (and other steam games) aren't o||Gaming|
|Counter-Strike Source crash in W7||Gaming|
|Counter strike source!!!!||Gaming|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.