Hi, I recently built a new PC with Windows 7, it worked fine for a few days and then randomly started BSODing, looking at DMP files, it mainly said it was caused by dxgmms1.sys, did a quick Google and found it to be a common problem, so I tried some fixes.
The BSOD occurs randomly, I had it once whilst playing football manager but it mainly occurs whilst either watching videos on the net or just casual surfing. I have attached a Zip with several dumps and my PERFMON report. Below is what I've tried to fix it and now I'm at my wit's end
I have already tried:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers
- I have the latest drivers and BIOS for my MB
- Restoring to an earlier time
- I have run memtest and got passes
- I have tried driver verifier once, it wouldn't boot up due to a Daemon Tools related driver, which I swiftly removed but the problem persists.
- I have run Prime95 on it and everything was normal
- I've done burn-in tests on FurMark which didn't cause any problems.
Specs: MSI B75MA-P45 Motherboard
Intel i3-2120 @3.3ghz
2 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM 1333MHz
Samsung 128GB 800 Series SSD
- Windows 7 64-bit Upgrade version.
System is literally a week old.
Thanks in advance