I no matter what game I play it will randomly crash the computer some games take longer to crash than others. I since it looked like a graphics card crash I decided to buy a new one to see if that would fix it. Other than a rise in fps I still get crashes. Also yes I have uninstalled old drivers
and installed new ones for my hardware.
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? I don't understand the question
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- What is the age of system (hardware)? It's been upgraded a few times but I'd say 3 years old
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) About a month or two old (I have reinstalled it many times before to try and fix my problems)