Some background info to help:
- Same folder I have all my media files in
- Occurred after torrenting a file.
- Tried booting in safe mode, and the problem doesn't occur when I click on/into the specific folder.
- Ran malware and antivirus programs and both show no infections
- tried sfc /scannow multiple times, and no change
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Explorer.EXE
Application Version: 6.1.7600.16450
Application Timestamp: 4aeba271
Fault Module Name: DivXMFSource.dll
Fault Module Version: 188.8.131.52
Fault Module Timestamp: 4cffcf66
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0009b890
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
What can I do next to try and resolve the issue?