|13 Aug 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD , error 0x1000007e, caused by Wdf01000.sys, address ntoskrnl.exe
For the past 3 weeks, I have been receiving blue screens serval times.
Each time, the caused of the error reports has been "Wdf01000.sys" and address at ntoskrnl.exe+74a90.
I've attached 3 dmp files to this post.
Any help is appreciated! Thanks.
|My System Specs|| |
|13 Aug 2012||#2|
| || |
Hello and welcome to Sevenforums.
For whatever reason I wasn't able to open your dumps. This can be caused by the BSOD, not obtaining the rest of the files and information needed to complete the dump.
Just to be sure, see if your minidump configuration is intact with the one below.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Press Start, in the Search Box type: "sysdm.cpl" (without the quotes), press Enter.
* Select the Advanced tab, click on Startup and Recovery Settings.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information headline select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box.
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK till you're out of the dialogue.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for: BSOD , error 0x1000007e, caused by Wdf01000.sys, address ntoskrnl.exe|
|Random BSOD, Wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe seem to be causing them.||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD : Caused by address : ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD error 0x1000009f caused by ntoskrnl.exe||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD, error 0x000000f4, caused by ntoskrnl.exe||BSOD Help and Support|