With regards to TVeblens post;
- I doubt it is a software issue as it can happen at any time with any or no programs open
- Same with overheating, that also does not seem to cause it for similar reasons
- I reinstalled my video drivers so it shouldn't be them either
- Device manager is showing no errors
- Seen as I have not gone into the BIOS I'm assuming I haven't overclocked anything
All the other suggestions I can't answer yet because; I'd have no idea what I was doing/it takes a long time/is buying a new graphics card.
I have also noticed that the problem happens far more regularly in the mornings and then almost becomes a non problem in the evening, from crashing as much as 2-3 times an hour in the morning to almost not at all later on. (FYI I keep my computer on most of the day and it is being used for the majority of the time)
Finally, I have uploaded the CCleaner .txt files.