|22 Aug 2012||#7|
| || |
1. Your BIOS has updates... please update it along with this also update other drivers as well
2. windows 7 is not updated to SP1.... please update it....
3. The BSOD's are all over the place.... the one thing you can check right now is the RAM... as lot of them are related to memory corruption.... Use memtest to test it
4. Disable the below from startup for the time being.
AMD AVT REG_SZ Cmd.exe /c start "AMD Accelerated Video Transcoding device initialization" /min "C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD AVT\bin\kdbsync.exe" aml
SunJavaUpdateSched REG_SZ "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
WinampAgent REG_SZ "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp\winampa.exe"
StartCCC REG_SZ "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
avast REG_SZ "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe" /nogui
GG REG_SZ "C:\Users\Piotrek\AppData\Local\GG\Application\gghub.exe"
HydraVisionDesktopManager REG_SZ "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\HydraVision\HydraDM.exe"
Do these and let me know if it still BSOD's
|My System Specs|
|23 Aug 2012||#8|
| || |
1. Bios updated. While using Driver Detective some kind of error is occuring.
2. Everytime i want to use Windows Update to find any updates error 0x8007000d shows up. I tried to download and install Windows 7 Service Pack but it failed due to system error. I downloaded System Update Readiness Tool but again error 0x8007000d showed up. I guess i have to reinstall my system. I hoped it can be done without it since my dvd is at my home in other country.
3. I have to buy a CD
5. Removed AVAST so far
But so far no BSOD so thats good. Im still worrying about that system update, it may lead to other problems. Anyway Thank you very much for your help
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: A clock interrupt was not received on the secondary processor|
|A clock interrupt was not received by a secondary processor||General Discussion|
|BSOD A clock interrupt was not received on the secondary processor||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD 101 - A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor||BSOD Help and Support|
|bsod, clock interrupt not received on secondary processor + 1 other||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD - Clock interrupt not received on secondary processor||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor...||BSOD Help and Support|
|clock interrupt was not received on secondary processor||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 AM.