- I think this BSOD happened by auto CPU overclock, because otherwise I haven't
done any overclocking by my self.
- So please look at images and even video that I've posted here.
- Try to find solution how can I maintain default clock and heat temperature < 50C.
- My CPU temperature increases usually from 35+ to 55+ . And no overclock was
done. CPU is AMD FX-4100
- 3.6 Ghz;
- Or maybe its thermal paste.
- Voltage is messed up, just see what needs to be corrected...
- In-Bios look ASUS M5A97 AM3+ Motherboard with UEFI BIOS OC Demo made easy Part1 (for my M5A97)
- PLEASE look at "CPU" part in video if I need to maintain something there at
"voltage". And if this has nothing to do with voltage, tell me what is.