|23 Aug 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD starting Windows 7, error 0x0000007F
After recent Windows 7 updates my Lenovo X201 laptop restarts when starting windows. BSOD appears.
Safe mode with networking is ok.
Already tried to do some things:
- system restore - error occurs when restoring
- chkdsk - finds no problem
- memory test - finds no problem
- SATA mode changed from AHCI to copmpatibility - BSOD even faster than before
- unistalled recent Windows updates - the BSOD is still there
SF tool zip attached. Logs created in safe mode since the normal mode don't work.
Thank you Arc.
The problem is the conflict caused by:
- CMGShCEF.sys (CMG Shield for Windows Driver is a driver file from company Credant Technologies, Inc. belonging to product Mobile Guardian Shield)
- DisplayLink drivers for NBdock1920 USB dock station.
I've uninstalled DisplayLink drivers in safe mode (Windows Installer needs to be enabled in safe mode to do it). Email to Credant support has been sent also if they can update the CMG driver.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD starting Windows 7, error 0x0000007F|
|BSOD error: The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f||BSOD Help and Support|
|Randomly occurring BSOD, error 0x0000007F||BSOD Help and Support|
|so many BSOD's on day , error 0x0000007f , and over kind ...||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD on my office PC, error 0x0000007f||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD error 0x0000007f||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD - ntkrnlpa.exe - error 0x0000007f||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.