I did some research and the website does not have the latest drivers
Last try before i get a mastermind in here.
1. Download this driver
(most up to date compatible version i could find): Removed link
2. extract the drivers to a new folder, name does not matter and location does not matter.
3. Go into programs and features and look for a Etron 3.0 uninstall if it is there. If not leave it be.
4. Go to device manager and right click uninstall the etron usb 3.0
5. now got to where you extracted the files in step 2, and select the setup and install it.
6. go to device manager check to see if the etron usb 3.0 is there. If so, see if your computer runs fine from now. If it is not there, also see how the computer runs.