Follow given advice first, seems a couple of people posted before me
Hello zerokool86 and welcome to Sevenforums. * When did you start having these crashes?
* Does the beeps happen frequently?
* Have you installed anything new recently? (such as hardware, software or drivers)
* What's your temperatures just before a crash? Updating System Specs will give us a better sight of
how your system is put together. It's simply done.
§ Download SpeccyBSOD Analyse Problem Devices
§ |User CP (top of the page)| |Edit System Spec|
§ COPY & PASTE section to section
§ Include Laptop, Desktop information
§ End with |Save Changes|
Problem devices can be found in your Device Manager
. Search Device Manager
, and look for
. Note that if the warning sign isn't there, select View
on the top of the window, and end with Show hidden devices
. Make sure they're updated.
Graphics Driver & DirectX
GT-I9100 USB\VID_04E8&PID_6860&MS_COMP_MTP&SAMSUNG_ANDROID\6&6D69F4F&0&0000 Das Gerät kann nicht gestartet werden.
Nicht verfügbar USBSTOR\OTHER&VEN_WD&PROD_SES_DEVICE&REV_1003\575841314131315735313734&1 Die Treiber für dieses Gerät wurden nicht installiert.
fffff880`06defb88 fffff880`04c74000 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`05f96010 fffff880`0ff3a918 ffffffff`c000009a : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`06defb90 fffff880`04c47867 : fffff880`0ff3a918 fffffa80`0a4a5000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`c000009a : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`06defbd0 fffff880`04c73e0f : fffffa80`ffffd84d ffffffff`fffe7960 fffffa80`05f96010 00000000`00000000 : dxgkrnl!DXGADAPTER::Reset+0x2a3
fffff880`06defc80 fffff880`04d42ec1 : fffffa80`0a8e77b0 00000000`00000080 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0a4a0010 : dxgkrnl!TdrResetFromTimeout+0x23
fffff880`06defd00 fffff800`03329e6a : 00000000`02a6d999 fffffa80`0a501060 fffffa80`0550b040 fffffa80`0a501060 : dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0x101
fffff880`06defd40 fffff800`03083ec6 : fffff800`03205e80 fffffa80`0a501060 fffff800`03213cc0 fffff800`0309ea30 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`06defd80 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16
Does the crashes happen while gaming by a specific chance? DirectX and your Graphics Driver are mentioned in the stack and other outputs.* Also ensure that you're not overclocking, and everything is on [AUTO] in BIOS. Daemon Tools is installed. It's a known BSOD causer on some systems, therefore it's a recommendation to uninstall it. Instead you could use MagicISO as a replacement. To get fully rid of the Daemon Tools roots and drivers, use this tool.
1) Different culprits pointed towards your NVIDIA Graphics Driver. Driver Sweeper will ensure that you'd have a clean install at the end of the procedure, and by that no leftover files that'd bork the system.
* Make your way to Nvidia Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers and download the latest driver for your card, save it to your desktop for instance.
* Uninstall the Graphic driver you currently have and all its extensions (do not reboot yet)
* Download Driver Sweeper
* Get to safe mode (without network) and search for Driver Sweeper in your
* Select all the Nvidia components and analyse them
* Clean them, head into Windows without internet and install the driver you downloaded previously
2) Update Direct-X files