Okay I will try to help. First you have to help us. Fill in your ((My System Specs
)). Look at My System Specs in lower left corner of this post. It will give you a idea what we needed. Use the User CP
at the top of the page.
Why did you install Windows 7? Is it a upgrade, a clean install, form what source?
Where you having a problem before with a Windows 7. Did you install new hardware. We need information like that. Many things can cause this problem.
- Corrupt boot files on the computer.
- Settings for hard drive are not correct.
- Floppy diskette or CD in computer causing issue.
- Boot devices not set properly.
- BIOS corrupt or misc. setting not set properly.
- Connections loose or disconnected.
- Bad hard drive or other bad hardware.