Hello Wowdude !
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft Antimalware
Event ID: 3002
User Name: N/A
Microsoft Antimalware Real-Time Protection feature has encountered an error and failed.
Feature: Behavior Monitoring
Error Code: 0x80004005
Error description: Unspecified error
Reason: The filter driver requires an up-to-date engine in order to function. You must install the latest definition updates in order to enable real-time protection.
So, start with updating the definition of MSE. Next, pay attention to upgrade the network driver.
First, download the network card driver from manufactuer's website.
Then reinstall the driver:
And then, try to recover the error that is saying to be ntfs.sys.
- Click the Start Button, type "devmgmt.msc" (without quotation marks) in the Start Menu Search box and press Enter.
- Double click to expand "Network adaptors".
- Right click your network card and click Uninstall.
- Check "Delete driver software for this device" check box, click OK.
- Restart the computer
- If windows does not auto configure the appropriate drivers at startup, install the downloaded one manually.
- Reseat the sata and power.
- Run chkdsk /f/r, following the option two of the tutorial Disk Check
- Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download
Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
Let us know the results please.