Hello Reedus and welcome to Sevenforums.
There's no dumps in your zip, though -- we can enable it manually and gather them manually.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Press Start, in the Search Box type: "sysdm.cpl" (without the quotes), press Enter.
* Select the Advanced tab, click on Startup and Recovery Settings.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information headline select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box.
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK till you're out of the dialogue.
* Reboot if changes have been made. BSOD ANALYSE
By the looks of the NFO. Problem Devices
Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller PCI\VEN_1B6F&DEV_7023&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_01\4&36E9BF94&0&00E1 The drivers for this device are not installed.
| Go to Device Manager
> Expand the USB list
> Uninstall every driver
(not device) and Reboot Windows.
Let Windows detect them and reinstall them.
- What kind of USB Devices to you have attached to your hub?
Problem devices can be found in your Device Manager
. Search Device Manager
, and look for
. Note that if the warning sign isn't there, select View
on the top of the window, and end with Show hidden devices