So...the title says it all. The problem occurs at random after I boot up my laptop from hibernation or sleep mode. And...I'm just going to try and describe what happens:
1. Clicks on application (ex. Chrome)
2. Blue spinny thing next to the mouse appears and stays there
3. Application doesn't open/doesn't respond
4. Moves mouse to taskbar and blue spinny thing disappears
5. Proceeds to try and right click to open task manager...when I attempt to right click, nothing happens. So I try to do the CTRL + ALT + DEL method, and that doesn't work either.
6. Realizes the only thing that seems to work during this "freezed"session are my "Sticky Notes"
7. This goes on for a good half an hour, that's basically when I give up and force shut down.
Hope that explains my situation, would appreciate any and all help!! Thanks everyone