Ok... so i cannot boot my Windows 7 64 bit Dell Studio 1558.
Problem :: Cannot boot to Windows.
Error(s) :: BOOTMGR IS MISSING , CTRL + ALT + DEL TO RESTART
1. Initally had two partitions .. C and D ..
2. Tried to merge C and D to make C more by using Partiton Wizard.
3. Computer Restarted.
4.BSOD at Starting windows logo
5. Stuck at boot.
6. Launched Windows repair.
7. Unable to do repairs.
8. Dell restore unable to locate present installation. ( "current installation : (Unknown) at Unknown drive)
9. Checked partitions using DISKPART at command prompt.
10. Tried to change active partition . Restarted.
11. BOOTMGR MISSING ERROR. Dont even go to startup repair.
12. DVD DRIVE of LAPTOP NOT WORKING so made Windows Startup repair USB bootable.
13. Now have Access to Recovery Menu.
14. Made Partition Wizard Bootable USB . Now have access to Partition Wizard Also.
15. Tried installing Windows 7 using USB. Got error "installation error. verify windows sources are accessible Windows 7 Instalation Problem - Error Code 0xC0000005" .
16. Stuck at boot now.
Please advise how to get out of this situation. I checked OS drive in partition wizard bootable , it is intact..Windows installation is there....Every drive is ok but somehow booting not from that drive... I will attach photographs of Partition Wizard Partiton status.