Welcome aboard, Faintuk
► Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.
Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.
► upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
It will help us to get some more insight to your system.
- Click on the start button
- Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
- File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
- Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
- Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.