|20 Sep 2012||#1|
| || |
Utorrent application causes BSOD
Good day, I am having serious problems recently with my Toshiba Satellite U400 Notebook. Ever since, I had Utorrent installed on my notebook. Just recently, each time I ran Utorrent, my system crashed.
Trust me, I have read all sorts of posts regarding this problem. In fact, I have made several measures in attempt to solve this problem:
1. I have updated all of my drivers.
2. I have switched to version 2.2.1 of Utorrent, the most stable one (based on other users' accounts).
3. I have uninstalled Daemon Tools as suggested by other users.
4. I have applied a Windows 7 hotfix as suggested from Microsoft support page (Computer stops responding when you run an application that uses the Windows Filtering Platform API in Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, or Windows Vista)
5. I have temporarily uninstalled my antivirus software (Bitdefender free edition 2009)
Below are my notebook's specs:
And as instructed, I have linked with this post the zipped file from the SF Diagnostic Tool.
Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Utorrent application causes BSOD|
|BSOD after using utorrent! Please help!||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD when I run uTorrent, help please.||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD using uTorrent||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD with uTorrent?||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD with uTORRENT!!||BSOD Help and Support|
|uTorrent and BSOD||Software|
|BSOD due to utorrent||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.