Good day, I am having serious problems recently with my Toshiba Satellite U400 Notebook. Ever since, I had Utorrent installed on my notebook. Just recently, each time I ran Utorrent, my system crashed.
Trust me, I have read all sorts of posts regarding this problem. In fact, I have made several measures in attempt to solve this problem:
1. I have updated all of my drivers
2. I have switched to version 2.2.1 of Utorrent, the most stable one (based on other users' accounts).
3. I have uninstalled Daemon Tools as suggested by other users.
4. I have applied a Windows 7 hotfix as suggested from Microsoft support page (Computer stops responding when you run an application that uses the Windows Filtering Platform API in Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, or Windows Vista
5. I have temporarily uninstalled my antivirus software (Bitdefender free edition 2009)
Below are my notebook's specs:
And as instructed, I have linked with this post the zipped file from the SF Diagnostic Tool. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/82256558/drakevenom.zip
Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!