If you are overclocking any hardware, STOP. Reset any changed values back to default.
Most of your Bug Checks are 3B, its usual causes are: System service, Device driver, graphics driver,
memory STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
One of your Bug Check is 50, its usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM),
Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS.
STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
None of the dumps tell us the probable cause. Suggestions:
Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public:Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus Public
* Uninstall Avast! antivirus for now and keep MSE. Run a full scan if possible after its updated. Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
* To make sure your hard drive is good run: Disk Check
* Run the system file checker to repair any damaged files within windows: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
* Hard drive test both short and long with: SeaTools for Windows
* Test the RAM with memtest86+ for 8 passes on each stick on each slot. Preferably overnight: RAM - Test with Memtest86+
One of your dump shows rockusb.sys
causing BSoD. Rockusb.sys driver | What is Rockusb.sys file?
Check for an update on its driver. If there's none, suggest you uninstall it.
Let us know the results.