I've done a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on my Intel DH67GD based HTPC. Based on the history of the Minidumps, I'm getting a couple of BSODs a day, and they typically occur while the machine is not doing anything.
After the fresh install, I've installed the following:
1) latest drivers from Intel site for motherboard
2) Windows Updates (except for language packs)
3) Windows Home Server 2011 Connector
4) Drivers for Ceton InfiniTV PCIe (using network drivers to connect to remote tuner)
5) MCE cablecard setup (including MyChannel Logos and GuideTool)
6) Adobe Flash
Any help would be welcomed.