, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct
), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools
at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com
, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
- Double click to open it.
- Click this button only:
- If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Do some general USB maintenance. For the port, first, uninstall and reinstall the USB ports drivers.
- Right click on Computer icon > manage. It will open the computer management window.
- Click on "Device Manager" in the left pane, it will list all installed devices up.
- Expand "USB Serial Bus Controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Click on one item to select, then right click and uninstall.
- Do the same for all.
- Restart the computer.
- At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate drivers.
And, Disable USB Selective Suspense too. USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off
For the USB devices, first, detach all the USB devices other than the keyboard and mouse.
Then, Update the drivers for them all, including the keyboard and mouse, if any third party drivers are installed for them.
Uninstall all the MSI programs.
Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner
Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner\SDK
And, finally disable Driver Verifier.
Let us know the results.