|27 Sep 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD BCCode 124 all the time!
My computer is randomly shutting down. Most likely itís a hardware failure. But I donít know what I should change. I think itís the CPU, but Iím not sure.
- Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo Combo
- Video card: Asus Nvidia GeForce 8600GTS
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2,66GHz
- PSU: CoolerMaster 450w Rs-450-ACLY
- RAM: One 2GB TakeMS DDR2 800MHz CL5
Her is the ďcrash report windowĒ after restart:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1030
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Here is what I did to solve the problem:
- I installed the newest BIOS version
- I used all programs on Ultimate Boot CD and Memtest86+ was running for 13 hours without any errors
- I tried to use OCCT and Prime95 but when I hit the start button my computer reboots => BSOD
- I replaced my HDD with another one and installed Linux. Once again Prime95 => BSOD
- I reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 7 and upgraded from 32bit to 64bit
- I replaced my CoolerMaster 450w PSU with a 300w PSU (the only one I have)
- I still get BSODs, BCCode 124
In BlueScreenView I can see there is a problem with:
Thank you in advance!
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD BCCode 124 all the time!|
|three different BSOD during 2 nights bccode 1A and bccode 24 and D1||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD every time, BCCode:d1||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD:: BCCode: 116; BCCode: f4 (mostly f4)||BSOD Help and Support|
|New built computer bsod's time to time.stop error 0x000000a||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD during high bandwith situations. Bccode a, bccode b1.||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD frequent, BCCode: 19 (this time)||Graphic Cards|
|BSOD from new memory card, BCCode:d1 & BCCode:fc||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 AM.