My computer just randomly shuts itself off, then turns back on as if it's rebooting, but nothing happens. This has happened while playing League of Legends/WoW, also while doing random things such as surfing the net, watching youtube, and sometimes rarely on start up.
It has only a couple times gone to a blue screen. It's driving me nuts trying to figure this out. The things i've done so far include...
- Updating any and all driver
directly from their respective manufacturers.
- Updating the BIOS
- Running MemTest over-night for about 12 hours which brought back zero errors.
- Ran registry cleaning programs
- Defragged/Uninstalled any and all non-essential programs.
- Air-dusted the CPU
- Ran tempature tracking software to see if it was the GPU or something else overheating, the highest my GPU reading got was 40c while running a game maxed out.
Basically i'm at a loss. All thats left is maybe something with the power source/voltages, but I have no idea what things should be set at or how to change them so I haven't really messed with any of that.