STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Usual causes:
Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver
, NTFS corruption, BIOS (source: Carrona.org
► Change the Display Driver.
Now wait and observe the situation. Is it still Crashing? If not, report back.
If it is still crashing, go further.
► For Hardware check ... RAM - Test with Memtest86+ Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark
► For Faulty System Service: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
We need to know what do you use. upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
- Click on the start button
- Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
- File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
- Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
- Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
► For Device Driver: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.
► NTFS corruption:
Perform a Disc Check.
- Update your SSD's firmware.
- Reseat the sata and power.
- Run chkdsk /f/r, following the option two of the tutorial Disk Check
- Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download
Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
achine ID Information [From Smbios 2.5, DMIVersion 37, Size=1149]
BiosVendor = Phoenix Technologies, LTD
BiosVersion = 6.00 PG
BiosReleaseDate = 03/18/2008
Much older. Try to update it.
let us know the results.