Welcome to SevenForums Problematic software:
- Start Menu\Programs\COMODO Public:Start Menu\Programs\COMODO Public
- Start Menu\Programs\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security Public
- Start Menu\Programs\COMODO\GeekBuddy Public:Start Menu\Programs\COMODO\GeekBuddy Public
COMODO, CIS can and is known to contribute in BSOD-s. Please uninstall it and everything related to it during troubleshooting. You may however, install it back if we know it wasn't contributing in your crashes.
Recommended antivirus program for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:-
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.
Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.
If you are overclocking any hardware, STOP. Reset any changed values back to default. If you are overclocking your system, please return all overclocked components to their stock speeds. If the BSOD's are found not to be caused by the overclock, you can re-overclock the components once we have finished the diagnostics
- Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner TonysGamingPC\Tony's Gaming PC:Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner TonysGamingPC\Tony's Gaming PC
- Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner\SDK TonysGamingPC\Tony's Gaming PC:Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner\SDK TonysGamingPC\Tony's Gaming PC
This is overclocking software and can lead to system instability and BSOD-s. Please reset all components to their stock speeds and then remove the software.
The latest drivers
for NVIDIA are a little problematic as I've heard. Click on the Start
► Control Panel ► Programs ► Uninstall a program ► Uninstall everything related to; NVIDIA Reboot the system
. Now delete remnants of its drivers using Driver Fusion/Sweeper
. Reboot if required
Download and install the drivers from the link of Filehippo bellow:
For monitoring the heat/celsius of the system, use Speccy or HWinfo:
For more information on you bugcheck, go through STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting
Free up the start-up, nothing except antivirus is usually needed:
Let us know the results, Good Luck.