► Scan the system for possible virus infection. ► You need to check your discs.
fffff880`0abd4718 fffff880`0123f02e Ntfs!NtfsCorruptionBreakPointTest+0x4e
- Update your SSD's Firmware (Skip it, if it is not a SSD)
- Re-seat the sata and power.
- Run chkdsk /f/r, following the option two of the tutorial Disk Check
- Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download
Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
► Sophos Anti-Virus On-Access Driver
fffff880`0afac168 fffff880`019baa58Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\savonaccess.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for savonaccess.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for savonaccess.sys
Uninstall the existing antivirus. Use Microsoft Security Essentials
as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM
as the on demand scanner.
Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.
When all done, ► Update Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC driver.
Download the network card driver from manufactuer's website. Realtek
Then reinstall the driver:
- Click the Start Button, type "devmgmt.msc" (without quotation marks) in the Start Menu Search box and press Enter.
- Double click to expand "Network adaptors".
- Right click your network card and click Uninstall.
- Check "Delete driver software for this device" check box, click OK.
- Restart the computer
- If windows does not auto configure the appropriate drivers at startup, install the downloaded one manually.
Let us know the results.