Better you contract your system administrator.
if you need your help, do two things: ► upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
► Enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
- Click on the start button
- Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
- File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
- Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
- Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.
Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.