First, welcome to SevenForums, Andy55. We will try to help you.
We need your dump files. There isn't any in your zip file.
Check this :
1. Go to System Properties (right click on Computer icon, and click properties)
2. Go to Advanced System Settings.
- If you asked by UAC, click yes.
3. In Advanced Tab, Startup and Recovery section, click Settings.
4. For System Failure make sure you have settings like this :
- Write an event to system log : On (checked)
- Write debugging information - Small Memory Dump (256 KB)
- Click OK and restart your computer if you changed something.
Note : Make sure you don't use CCleaner, or any Disk Cleanup tool because that will delete dump files.
After this follow this tutorial : http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
Then upload zip file again.