Initially you need some maintenance. Do those steps.
► Uninstall those programs:
- Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Utility
- Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite
► Use Microsoft Security Essentials.
Use Microsoft Security Essentials
as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM
as the on demand scanner.
Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one. ► Free up the startup.
- Click on the Start button
- Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
- Select the “Startup” tab.
- Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
- Apply > OK
- Accept the restart.
Then as your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver
Verifier to monitor the drivers
. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.
Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.