I've tried some of th things listed and i'll just answer them as they were present in the thread.
1) I dont over clock anything so that isnt an issue.
2) Heat should be a problem. It was once upon a time but now i just leave the side panel of my computer case off so it gets plenty of airflow.
3) I've update any drivers
that I could think of. I've only installed a Graphics card and have kept that up to date as often as i can. I've actually also installed a new power supply for the graphics card but as far as i can see i dont need any software or anything for that.
4) This I really dont know how to do. Upgrading the BIOS. I've tired looking up how to do something like this and from what I've seen i need to get a hold of the system manufacturer. The problem is I bought the computer from a local shop that has since now has been closed. If theres any other way for me do upgrade my BIOS i'd like to know.
5) My computer automatically updates windows. I've just installed a few optional updates, so i'll see if that helps.
6) I've run the Chkdsk a couple days ago and after running that the BSOD just jumps straight to a restart. Here is the report from running the Chkdsk. I dont know exactly how to run MDSCHED, so if someone could tell me how to do that i would appreciate it.
Checking file system on C:
The type of the file system is NTFS.
A disk check has been scheduled.
Windows will now check the disk.
CHKDSK is verifying files (stage 1 of 5)...
178944 file records processed. File verification completed.
408 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed. 0 EA records processed. 60 reparse records processed. CHKDSK is verifying indexes (stage 2 of 5)...
253678 index entries processed. Index verification completed.
0 unindexed files scanned. 0 unindexed files recovered. CHKDSK is verifying security descriptors (stage 3 of 5)...
178944 file SDs/SIDs processed. Cleaning up 95 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 95 unused index entries from index $SDH of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 95 unused security descriptors.
Security descriptor verification completed.
37368 data files processed. CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...
33926920 USN bytes processed. Usn Journal verification completed.
CHKDSK is verifying file data (stage 4 of 5)...
178928 files processed. File data verification completed.
CHKDSK is verifying free space (stage 5 of 5)...
392718897 free clusters processed. Free space verification is complete.
CHKDSK discovered free space marked as allocated in the
master file table (MFT) bitmap.
Windows has made corrections to the file system.
1953410047 KB total disk space.
382098748 KB in 140099 files.
97060 KB in 37369 indexes.
0 KB in bad sectors.
338651 KB in use by the system.
65536 KB occupied by the log file.
1570875588 KB available on disk.
4096 bytes in each allocation unit.
488352511 total allocation units on disk.
392718897 allocation units available on disk.
00 bb 02 00 47 b5 02 00 e7 e1 04 00 00 00 00 00 ....G...........
1e 04 00 00 3c 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ....<...........
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
Windows has finished checking your disk.
Please wait while your computer restarts.