Welcome to SevenForums.
Probably caused by : tmcomm.sys ( tmcomm+77f5 )
Trend Micro Internet Security/ Housecall scanner
Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 Tommy-PC\Tommy:Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 Tommy-PC\Tommy
Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012\More Tools and Help Tommy-PC\Tommy:Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012\More Tools and Help Tommy-PC\Tommy
Please uninstall Trend Micro Titanium. It's known to cause BSOD-s.
I see that you are using Microsoft security essentials and having two antiviruses would cause conflicts.
Recommended antivirus program for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:-
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.
Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7
system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:
- Click on the Start
- Type CMD on Search
- Left click and Run as Administrator
- Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:
Free up the start-up, nothing except the antivirus is usually needed.
Update the Atheros AR9271 Wireless Network Adapter drivers:
2: kd> lmvm athurx
start end module name
fffff880`08613000 fffff880`087f0000 athurx T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athurx.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athurx.sys
Image name: athurx.sys
Timestamp: Mon Oct 11 15:10:57 2010 (4CB2D4A1)
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
Let us know the results.