As a test, remove these two.
Update this two: Free up the startup.
- Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
- HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G Network Card
Use Microsoft Security Essentials.
- Click on the Start button
- Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
- Select the “Startup” tab.
- Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
- Apply > OK
- Accept the restart.
Uninstall Norton and all Symentec products using Norton Removal tool
Use Microsoft Security Essentials
as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM
as the on demand scanner.
Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.
Does it change anything?