Turn off RAID in BIOS. Get rid of intel rapid storage.
Scan the system for possible virus infection.
- Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
- It will open the "computer management" window.
- Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
- Expand "Disc Drives" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Select one item under it, right click, uninstall.
- Continue the process for all items under "Disc Drives"
- Now restart the computer. At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate system driver, msahci.sys.
Use Microsoft Security Essentials
as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM
as the on demand scanner.
Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.
Let us know the results.