, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct
), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools
at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com
, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Free up the startup.
- Double click to open it.
- Click this button only:
- If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
I guess you have two antivirus programs installed.
- Click on the Start button
- Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
- Select the “Startup” tab.
- Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
- Apply > OK
- Accept the restart.
c:\program files\microsoft security client\msseces.exe
Uninstall Norton and all Symentec products using Norton Removal tool
. Use Microsoft Security Essentials
as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM
as the on demand scanner.
Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one. Update your network drivers. Apply the latest version of nVidia display driver.
You may download it directly, from our forum link Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7
; or you may opt for the Option 2
of Drivers- Download NVIDIA Drivers
for “Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products” (it requires java installed).
Let us know the results.