Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: window 7 shuts and restarts again

03 Dec 2012   #1
padasalgi

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 
win 7 shutdown and restart again

Sir,
My pc while surfing online and offline(sometimes) shuts down and again restarts and displays:
"windows has recovered from unexpected shutdown
problem signature:
problem event name : Bluescreen
os version:6.1.7600.0.0.256.1
Locacle ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1 :84D58510
BCP2:8F2159BO
BCP3:00000000
BCP4:00000002
OS Version:6_1_7600
ServicePack:0_0
Product:256_1
I am attaching SF_04-12-2012.7z zip genrated file for your kind information.
Please help and guide me to slove this problem.
thanking you.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
03 Dec 2012   #2
padasalgi

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 
window 7 shuts and restarts again

sir,
I attach my zip file as this was not uploaded eariler.thanks
I attach my recent zip file renamed as mu username adasalgi: my problem remains the same. Please help and oblige.
Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2012   #3
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

Hi,

Uninstall AVG, replace with Microsoft Security Essentials.Recommended antivirus program for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:-
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.


Install all updates including Service Pack-1:

Go to this link: Intel® Driver Update Utility and download and install all latest drivers for your system.


Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:
  • Click on the
  • Type CMD on Search
  • Left click and Run as Administrator
  • Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:

Free up the start-up, nothing except the antivirus is usually needed.

Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:

POst back results
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 May 2013   #4
padasalgi

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77 View Post
Hi,

Uninstall AVG, replace with Microsoft Security Essentials.Recommended antivirus program for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:-
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.


Install all updates including Service Pack-1:

Go to this link: Intel® Driver Update Utility and download and install all latest drivers for your system.


Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:
  • Click on the
  • Type CMD on Search
  • Left click and Run as Administrator
  • Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:

Free up the start-up, nothing except the antivirus is usually needed.

Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:

POst back results

Thanks for all the detailed guidance.
Sir,
I have today purchased a new sea gate hard disk 500 GB and installed win 7 ultimo fresh 32 bits.Soon after surfing internet even in the newly installed os and new hard disk computer shutdown abruptly and I got the
following message:

Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name : BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Local ID: 1033

Addtional information about the problem:
BCCode : 116
BCPI: 84EDC008
BCP2: 8ED3D980
BCP4: 00000002
OS Versiom: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1



Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\O51013-11622_01.dmp
C:\Users\ADMIN\AppData\Local|Temp\WER-30482-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwink/linkid...8&clcid=0*0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I am really fade up with this please advise and guide me how this can be solved or is it better to switch over to a different Operating System. This has happened twice.
thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2013   #5
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

The issue is related to display/graphics, so changing the HDD should not help. And we need to see the data as per the above link to go any further.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2013   #6
padasalgi

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 
win 7 shutdown and restart again

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

The issue is related to display/graphics, so changing the HDD should not help. And we need to see the data as per the above link to go any further.
Sir,
I got formated my new HDD and reloaded win 7 ultimate, despite this my problem remains the same.
I am now forwarding zip file for your kind perusal and please guide me what I should do to rectify this once for all.
Thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2013   #7
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.
Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

Intel graphics driver is failing here, and it is too old.
Code:
8e004000 8e501000   igdkmd32 T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd32.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys
    Image name: igdkmd32.sys
    Timestamp:        Wed May 06 23:43:40 2009 (4A01D354)
    CheckSum:         0048DF97
    ImageSize:        004FD000
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Update the Intel HD Graphics Driver, either from our forum link, Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7, or You may get it from Intel Download Center.
Moreover, you may run the Intel (R) Driver Update Utility to auto detect the appropriate driver for your computer.

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
At least 30% more is safe.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Jun 2013   #8
padasalgi

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.
Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

Intel graphics driver is failing here, and it is too old.
Code:
8e004000 8e501000   igdkmd32 T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd32.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys
    Image name: igdkmd32.sys
    Timestamp:        Wed May 06 23:43:40 2009 (4A01D354)
    CheckSum:         0048DF97
    ImageSize:        004FD000
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Update the Intel HD Graphics Driver, either from our forum link, Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7, or You may get it from Intel Download Center.
Moreover, you may run the Intel (R) Driver Update Utility to auto detect the appropriate driver for your computer.

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
At least 30% more is safe.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.
Sir,
Thanks for your guidance. I have installed new Intel drivers as per your instruction. Since then I have been using win 7 since one week and there is no problem. I note to download service pack 1 and update periodically
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jun 2013   #9
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Good to know that your issue is over

For any further issue, let us know
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2013   #10
padasalgi

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 
Updater.exe has stopped working

I do not know is this correct place to post this.Please excuse if this not the proper place.

Updater.exe has stopped working
I get this message often .Please guid me ho this can be solved./thanks
Updater.exe has stopped working.
windows can check online solution to the problem the next time you go online.
Check online for a solution later and close the program
Close the program
View problem details.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Updater.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 519c878b
Fault Module Name: Updater.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 519c878b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000020a6
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 window 7 shuts and restarts again




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
HP Window 7 turns on and shuts off. Shuts off before starting up.
Ive had my laptop about a year now. It randomly stopped working one day. I've tried some other tricks on the internet does not work. Laptop stays on but the screen turns off before starting, then turn on again and off repeatedly. If you have any clue what the problem is it how I could fix it. Let...
General Discussion
Custom build shuts down randomly, then restarts itself.
Specs: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) ASUS GTX660-DC2O-2GD5 G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-Bit Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell Quad-Core 3.4GHz Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" ASUS Z87-PRO (V EDITION) LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s ...
General Discussion
Windows explorer shuts down and restarts over and over
Please forgive any typos...I have to use my phone. :) also please forgive the lack of system information - I am not able to get it off my PC currently. This morning when I booted my computer, Windows Explorer kept encountering a problem and closing, then restarting. It does this in a never...
General Discussion
window explorer shuts down when opening certain mkv files
Hi i just wanted to post this becuase I think a lot of poeple have this problem, When opening certain mkv files that i knew where not viruses my windows would automatically shut down. The whole folder would become usless and i wasnt even able to delete it. i was getting the message, windows...
General Discussion
After Update, PC Shuts Down on OS Load, Restarts, Repeats
I need help on fixing a problem with my Win 7 desktop, that is clear for a person that knows very little about Win 7 and can not make frequent visits to the PC. I am laid up in bed with a fractured ankle, post surgery where a plate and screws were installed. Thankfully, I have this laptop,...
General Discussion
New Build: Restarts instead of Shuts down
Hi folks, Here's a topic I know has been created before, but that thread is old and the solution hasn't worked for me. I finally built my first computer this weekend. It's going great, but I'm having problems turning it off (not just because I can't stop playing with it). When I hit shut down...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App